Behavioral & Training Problems Solved By A Professional Dog Trainer — Over the Telephone!
As a dog trainer for the past 30+ years, I’ve got the experience you need — whether for common problems or crisis counseling, I can quickly analyze your unique situation and offer compassionate, practical steps to take to solve your dog’s behavior problems.
To set up an appointment for my unique dog training lessons by phone, please fill out this questionnaire.
Hours available for phone consultations: 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. Pacific time, 7 days a week.
You will need to prepay using a credit card in PayPal (PP account recommended but not required).
My training fee is $75 (USD) per hour. Get discounts when you can purchase hours in advance: 2 hours for $130 or 3 hours for $190 (best value, at $63.33/hr.)!
Many problems can be taken care of in an hour-long conversation, others require more time or follow-up consultations.
Raising a dog takes more than love. It takes understanding as well. As a professional dog trainer I have devoted my entire life to dogs. They are complex animals. Like us, they have thoughts and feelings. The first step in solving training or behavior problems is to understand dog psychology. Then you’ll be able to see things from your dog’s point of view, and know why your dog does what he does.
A friendly dog trainer who’s also an objective listener. Dogs are special beings, and I know how emotionally involved we can become with them. Sometimes we find ourselves in complex situations, often with painful decisions to make regarding our animal friends. Talking with a professional animal behaviorist who is knowledgeable, compassionate and unbiased can often be helpful at such times. Give me a call, I can help you decide what is best for you and your dog.
Ready to get started learning how to train your dog properly and nip bad behavior in the bud?
- Click the button below to pay for 1 or 2 hours. PayPal will return you to this site to fill out my questionnaire.
- I will confirm receipt within 1 business day by email, in which I will ask any questions I need answers to before we talk.
- We’ll then set up the appointment for a time that works within my schedule (any day of the week between the hours of 11 a.m. and 11 p.m.).
Have some questions that need answering first?
Please contact me for more information.
Your dog will be happy you did!
Do These Questions and Concerns Sound Familiar?
- My puppy is so playful and nippy that I can’t even pet her.
- How can I calm her down?
- Our puppy won’t relieve herself outdoors. No matter how long we wait, she comes back inside and messes in the house. What are we doing wrong?
- I just got a rescue dog and he’s not at all housebroken. Where do I begin?
- Our dog gets very upset when we leave him alone. He barks, chews, or leaves a pile on the carpet. I am going crazy! What can I do?
- We are both senior citizens and live in a small apartment. We haven’t had a dog in years, but would love to get one. What kind of dog should we get?
- We are moving from an house to an apartment and we aren’t sure if our dog will make the adjustment. How can we make it easier on her?
- Everyone at our house has read a different dog training book and we are all confused, especially our dog! Where do we start?
- Our pup is 8 months old, and when he comes inside, he is wild, so we put him back out. Is there anything we can do?
- My friend gave me a dog and I’m not sure if this is the right dog for me. Can you help me figure this out?
- Our dog is getting older and we want to get a new puppy now. What is the best way to go about this?